Wednesday 5 May 2010

Notepad Scribbles #20100504

We recently tried Clipper Cafe in Glebe. It was on a bit of whim as a few weeks prior, they were closing when we wanted to grab a late lunch. Determined not to be denied a second time, we went again - and I do admit that it is quite good.



I think I am an addict as I normally have two coffees during breakfast of baked eggs! The somewhat weird part is that table water comes served in a long neck beer bottle!
So far I have been three times, so they must be doing something right! It is definitely a great spot for affordable brunch. Be warned that there is no air-con, so may not be the right place for a sweltering summer day.

I have been trying to make the most of my recently acquired tools:


Here are some random shots taken around the place










No comments: