Wednesday 28 April 2010

Notepad Scribbles #20100428

So I decided to dust off my basketball boots after a one year hiatus. I decided to turn up for some Tueday night scrimmage for laughs - so others could laugh at me! I seriously hadn't even touched a ball for a while and rust had definitely set into some joints.

Jumping was definitely out. I watched others soar above me as my feet were firmly glued to the ground. I watched others run right past me. I also watched a few shots spray everywhere but in.

So after two long hours of playing (thankfully there were enough rotations to allow me to sit a lot as well) I have come away feeling pretty sore....and likely to be sore over the next few days as well....fantastic.

Also, I managed to pull together some quick shots of my nephew's birthday, starting with cupcakes:

and more mature drinks:


Of course there is play time with the new toys as well!

No comments: